Join us Easter Sunday at 9:00am or 11:00am
Two men on death row… one for what he said, one for what he did. One for leading a spiritual revolution, the other for leading a violent rebellion. Jesus and Barabbas: two outlaws staring death in the face. One innocent, one guilty. One condemned and one set free.
Rocky Mountain Community Church is a creative, exciting, non-denominational church located in Centennial, Colorado where laughter and fun on Sunday morning (and in reality every morning) is not a sin.
• We are known as a church that takes God and God’s Word seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously, and we have fun doing so.
• Rocky Mountain Community Church meets on Sunday approximately one mile south of The Streets of Southglenn shops, and not far from Cherry Hills.
• At RMCC you will experience inspiring, authentic and applicable messages, as well as our fun, upbeat community culture.
• There is always room for you so come join us at 10:00 a.m. at 7562 South University Blvd, Centennial CO 80122.
• And what about the music at our south Denver church? We cover a variety of genres, including modern worship, contemporary worship and hymns.
• We are led in songs by our off the charts worship leader who continually introduces us to, and showcases, artists such as Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, All Sons and Daughters, Rend Collective Experiment, and much, much more.
• We have an exciting and outstanding children’s ministry, so you can relax knowing your child is being well cared for in an educational setting.
• Our mission at Rocky Mountain Community Church is to do God’s will and finish his work by equipping and mobilizing people for service.
• We are currently in a series called “God, who do you think you are?”
• We invite you to join us this weekend to learn more about God, as well as yourself.
If anything, at least come for the free coffee! You’ll find us across the street from King Soopers on the corner of Dry Creek Road and University, located next to Tuesday Morning.
Tenebrae Service. || Tenebrae is a Latin word that means darkness. We will be remembering the night Jesus was betrayed, the Last Supper, his torture, trial and execution.
Easter Services at 9:00am (Children’s Classes provided) and 11:00am (Family Service). We plan to make this an unforgettable Easter Sunday service for you and your family. We are a non denominational church in Littleton, CO that aims to impact this area for the sake of God’s kingdom. If you are looking
June 8-12 || 9am – 12pm || Register for VBS || Please register early to save your spot and to make sure your supplies are ready! || $25.00 March & April || $35.00 – May || $45.00 – June
July 6-10 || 9am – 4pm || Cost: $225 || Click here to register || Location of the camp is across the street from RMCC at Shepherd of the Hills Church.
7562 S University, Centennial, CO 80122 || Join us Sundays @ 10:00am. || Click on ABOUT US for more information.